seeking support

Welcome Forums Adult Forum seeking support

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by SS Moderator SS Moderator 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

have discovered this site via a long and exhausting online search for free email counselling cause well I do know I need some help been all over the internet it feels like in the past week or so. anyway I am a very good person I just cant help but feel very guilty every day. anyway any help would be appreciated like where can I get free email counselling in Canada sure ive tried sites like 7cups just to get the “were not trained professional counsellors” thank you

SS Moderator
    SS Moderator

Hello,

Can you tell me what exactly you feel guilty about? The “feeling” of guilt must be precipitated by “thoughts” of guilt, so what are those thoughts? Often guilt is a form of inner self-criticism. Self-criticism can be biased, unfair, judgmental and harsh. If that inner voice lacks self-compassion, we can start feeling ashamed or guilty. So the first step is to analyse your “guilt- producing thoughts” . Once you know what they are you can challenge them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.