Help me im falling apart

Welcome Forums Adult Forum Help me im falling apart

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by SS Moderator SS Moderator 4 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kim hannah
    Adult

I dont know where to begin. So much in life has happened  leading up to me being like this. Like this i mean not myself . Let’s start at my daughter was molested I had a eating disorder which in turn wreaked my teeth bones. I was with a abusive person for a long long time  was raped and had a child I kept . I had my house broken into during a time I thought I had healed. Only to spiral me into a deep depression isolation anxiety. They broke into it for over 2 years off and on. It’s crippled me . I meanever crippled. I met a man I thought was differnet then the last  nope he’s a cheater too.  We’re engaged and I feel like imy stuck. House is getting broken into again so I’ve lost all sense of sanity I have left . Im depressed sucicidal at times anxiety is through the roof. Still I feel stuck  depressed I have flashbacks to losing everything last time nightmares of the kids or I being hurt if u even fall asleep afraid to go out im rarely eating when I do i puke. No eating disorder now just nerves bad bad nerves. I need help

SS Moderator
    SS Moderator

Hello, it sounds like you have experienced repeated trauma. You have anxiety and depression, with suicidal ideation. You need to reach out for professional help which is face to face. Online counseling is not appropriate for the level of distress that you are in. Please reach out to a trusted friend or family member, someone who you can rely on for emotional support. Ask them to help you set up an appointment with a psychiatrist who can prescribe medication. You will also benefit from counseling sessions. The first step is to reach out to someone you trust, and who has your best interest in mind. Tell yourself that things can get better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.